Senior HRIS Analyst
Senior HRIS Analyst
FabFitFun is at the intersection of commerce, content and community. We have over one million members receiving our quarterly, specially curated boxes, engaging with FFFTV and interacting on our online community forum.
We are currently seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our growing HR team at our headquarters in West Hollywood. Reporting to the Director, People Operations, this position will play a critical role in managing and implementing Workday to take our organization to the next level. Ideal candidates will have experience with start-up organizations, have a background in HR systems and experience owning an implementation.
What you'll do:
- Successfully manage the implementation and rollout of Workday through stabilizing the system; work with external vendors and consultants to meet and manage timeline of integration
- Support the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and technical support of the Workday HR System, including but not limited to HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance Management, Absence Management, security and integrations.
- Map the architecture of all employment data in the current regional HRIS ecosystem and oversee the architecture of employment data in Workday.
- Work closely with Workday implementation partners to understand the execution of all business processes and the support team to update changes in business processes as needed and implement new features/modules
- Create user interface-related test scripts and carries out the testing using the extraction and reporting tools available. Document and analyze test results for successful move to production environment.
- The ability to contribute individually and in a leadership capacity to the technical and managerial challenges associated with maintenance and optimization of our HR technology platforms
- Establish and enforce implementation protocols, policies, procedures, documentation and quality metrics
- Oversee day-to-day system operation including transactional, security and internal/external integration issues
- Designing & developing custom reports, dashboards and analytics to identify trends which improve management decision-making
- Identify gaps and deficiencies in the technology and analytics and create solutions to fill the gaps
- Serve as subject matter expert on Workday matters
- Hands-on experience in configuration experience and setup of new functionality with enterprise HRIS and release management, preferably with Workday, highly preferred
- Functional understanding of data compliance for other countries CAN, EMEA
- Manage and implement other new HRIS portfolio to ensure operational excellence and optimization of existing technology solutions, i.e., Performance Management
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing multiple projects and activities
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 5+ years of HRIS/Payroll/HCM systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cloud Based HRM such as Workday. Exposure and understanding of newer systems such as Namely, Greenhouse etc. a plus
- Proven experience in leading global systems implementations
- Advanced Workday configuration experience in HCM modules highly desirable.
- Team player with excellent organization, prioritization, project and time management skills to meet deadlines in a dynamic organization with multiple challenging projects.
- Analytical ability to review data and see relationships and possess strong analytical skills; be able to analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations
- Ability to understand how role fits within overall corporate strategy and to proactively recommend and/or implement appropriate changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and speak in a way that others, less technical, can understand
- Advanced computer proficiency in all MS Software including Excel, Power Point and Word required
What you'll get:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-Commerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401k
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Flexible PTO Policy