Senior HR Generalist
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
As the Senior Human Resources Generalist, you will be the backbone of the site, protecting the Company and supporting our employees. You will partner with the HQ office to instill TaskUs culture in all initiatives, events, and actions. Additionally, you will forge the path for continued site development and office structure, and create new policies/procedures consistent with CA law and TaskUs history.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Ensure all new hires are properly on-boarded and have the equipment they need.
- Draft and issue offer letters and all new hire paperwork for teammates and management staff.
- Track and administer all employee leave, including but not limited to PTO, sick, bereavement, and medical/disability.
- Run biweekly payroll via ADP.
- Assist HQ HR team with preparation for open enrollment in Q4.
- Implement a Safety Program and present to employees.
- Work with HQ HR to roll out New Hire Survey.
- Address any employee relations or disciplinary issues as they arise.
- Ensure that every non-exempt operations employee receives an evaluation prior to their probationary period of 60 days, and work with their supervisors to schedule and document.
- Reorganize and complete any missing documentation in all personnel folders (hard copies and Dropbox).
- Track and respond to and/or investigate as necessary all emails received to the Confidence Line.
- Oversee/monitor new hire benefit enrollment sessions and any life events/changes.
- Monitor COBRA enrollees.
- Prepare all termination documentation as needed, including Notices, final paychecks, and separation agreements.
- Conduct exit interviews as needed.
- Update/revise the employee handbook as required by law or necessary for the business.
- Maintain a positive culture by managing day to day office tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of direct experience; hourly population and/or call center experience highly preferred
- PHR strongly preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task, extremely detail-oriented, and high sense of urgency
- Background in roles requiring customer service and organizational skills
- Experience with Payroll systems, ATS systems, and new hire orientation programs
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.