Our People and Workplace Experience team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive. We’re looking for a Senior Analyst of Talent Analytics to help shape and execute key people initiatives impacting this global employee base.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Analytics & Planning, this role will be an early voice in defining the role that talent analytics and strategic talent programs have in shaping the company’s future. Ideal candidates will pair an analytical and strategic mindset with care and passion for the employee experience. Together with the team’s Director and your peers, you’ll ensure that GOAT is data-driven in all its people decisions and drive initiatives to help support and empower our most valuable asset - our employees.
With a keen business acumen and comfort running analyses independently, candidates for this role should be excited to tackle a wide array of people-related issues and ensure GOAT is on the leading edge of measuring and driving organizational effectiveness.
In this role you will:
- Join as an early member of the Talent Analytics & Planning team, shaping how GOAT brings the greatest out of its people for years to come
- Create and implement the People Team’s foundational people analytics tools and practices to measure and quantify effectiveness of our people programs and overall organizational health
- Utilize data to appropriately identify our top talent issues while also thinking creatively of how to address them with scalable solutions
- Keep our Executive Team and department leaders across GOAT’s business informed of key organizational health metrics, such as engagement, turnover, performance, and diversity
- Support the People Leadership Team in using data to drive design decisions around strategic talent initiatives, partnering cross-functionally in a variety of projects and initiatives that enable our employees to be their greatest
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in analytics, consulting, or other data-related field; experience in People Analytics, HR, or Human Capital Strategy a plus
- Strong analytical skills with experience in modeling and reporting (advanced Excel required), with proven ability to both design and audit data models and reports independently
- Experience managing databases and utilizing data visualization tools a plus
- Strong ability to tell stories with data, both quantitative and qualitative
- A love of continual learning, approaching the challenges of an ambiguous, dynamic environment and rapidly change responsibilities with a curious mindset and “get-the-job-done” mentality
- Proven ability to partner with a wide cross-functional array of stakeholders, both within HR and across other business functions
- Excellent communication, detail-orientation, and organization abilities
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description