Recruitment Operations Manager
- Evaluate, build, and evolve Recruiting's processes and procedures whilst ensuring the recruitment team is executing with accuracy, consistency, and efficiency.
- Oversee daily operations of recruitment function; which could include managing vendors, leading internal process projects from end-to-end, and training DV stakeholders on established work streams within the recruiting purview.
- Identify needs, determine solutions and integrate tools and processes that ensure an optimum recruitment experience for internal partners and candidates. Including the evaluation and implementation of a leading ATS system.
- Ensure data and compliance integrity by understanding and developing business workflows and utilizing recruiting data structures
- Support recruiting leadership across all areas of recruiting operations strategy for both DV and Portfolio hiring needs.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment with at least 2 years in a Recruitment Operations focused role.
- 2+ years people management experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced multi stake-holder environment that is recognized for being a top employer and having best-in-class operations processes.
- Advanced level Excel and data management skills.
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross functional team members.
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem solving.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.