Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
Join and help shape an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Be ready to have an impact in our small HR team.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
On a day-to-day basis as a Recruitment Coordinator you will:
- Write and post job descriptions on career website, newspapers and universities boards
- Source and fill hiring funnel with strong candidates from various channels (ie. referral, direct, social, job fair, events, partnerships)
- Manage recruiting cycle from beginning to end to meet staffing goals across all departments
- Filter and schedule interviews with key managers, negotiate offers
- Develop and attend recruitment events
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have a proven track record of developing and filling hiring funnel
- Have the ability to own the entire recruiting and hiring process from beginning to end
- Are effective at communicating job function internally and externally
- Are great at following through
- Are detail oriented, organized and excellent at managing priorities
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Have the ability to develop a streamlined interview and onboarding process
- Fluent in Top ATS: Greenhouse, Lever, Jazz, Workable
- Are ready to contribute in HR and Office management tasks
- Want to make an impact on a massive industry
- Have a great attitude and love to have fun at work
- Enjoy taking part in shaping a strong team that learn from each other and support growth