Recruiting Scheduler (Contractor)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Our commitment to innovation extends to our first-class Human Resources team, which is currently seeking a Recruiting Scheduler.
- Support the Recruiting Team by coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews across multiple UMG business units. This includes in-person interviews, phone interviews, video conferences, and the coordination of travel arrangements when needed.
- Communicate with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Candidates for alignment of schedules
- Timely follow-up to ensure the process moves forward
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to the Candidates, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers involved in the interview process
- Manage and track the scheduling process in our applicant tracking system (Jobvite)
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build relationships with hiring managers and recruiters
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer Service attitude
- Ability to function under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solving abilities
- Must be able to sit for 6-8 hours per day
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System(s) is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.