Greater LA Area
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
ABOUT THE VENTURE:
We are getting ready to launch and scale an automotive service startup that could transform the consumer vehicle ownership experience. The vision is an end-to-end vehicle service platform that connects consumers with repair shops leveraging the industry’s most advance data platform. Financially backed and operationally supported by one of world’s most recognized automotive companies and BCGDV, this startup is well positioned to disrupt the $50B US auto repair industry and targets to touch over 100M cars in the US alone, infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation.
· Evaluate, build, and evolve Recruiting's processes and procedures whilst ensuring the recruitment team is executing with accuracy, consistency, and efficiency.
· Oversee daily operations of recruitment function; which could include managing vendors, leading internal process projects from end-to-end, and training stakeholders on established work streams within the recruiting purview.
· Identify needs, determine solutions and integrate tools and processes that ensure an optimum recruitment experience for internal partners and candidates. Including the evaluation and implementation of a leading ATS system.
· Ensure data and compliance integrity by understanding and developing business workflows and utilizing recruiting data structures
· Support recruiting leadership across all areas of recruiting operations strategy.
· 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment with at least 2 years in a Recruitment Operations focused role.
· 2+ years people management experience.
· Experience in a fast-paced multi stake-holder environment that is recognized for being a top employer and having best-in-class operations processes.
· Advanced level Excel and data management skills.
· Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross functional team members.
· A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
· Resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem solving.
Read Full Job Description