Recruiting Coordinator at Relativity Space (Greater LA Area, CA)
Team and Role Overview:
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space -- starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a team to achieve it.
The Recruiting Coordinator is a key member of the People Team. In this role, you will be managing all stages of the candidate experience, including initial contact, scheduling, travel coordination, onsite visits, onboarding preparation, and onboarding. Your work will contribute to maintaining and expanding Relativity’s reputation as an excellent place to interview at, and to work for.
What You'll Do
Your day-to-day mission is to work closely with multiple levels of the business to accomplish the following:
- Candidate Interviews are scheduled in a timely manner—this include phone, video, and on site interviews (+ site visits)
- Candidates have a great experience—from your welcoming emails to following up with key hiring team members to ensure they move through the process seamlessly
- Coordinate all candidate travel (flight, hotel, car service, etc.) and expense reimbursement as needed
- Attend and/or arrange off-site recruiting events (career fairs, networking events, etc.) as needed
What you need to know:
In order to be successful in this role, you are someone who has 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, HR Coordination, or a related fast-paced environment (preferably a corporate environment). You are passionate for creating an amazing candidate/customer experience end to end, and excel at establishing repeatable processes, transparent communications, and are detail-oriented at all times.
You are someone who thrives in ambiguity—as we grow as a company, you have the courage to tackle new problems with creative and efficient solution. You are also someone who is comfortable interacting professionally with all levels of candidates and internal clients. You will be working with sensitive data—you should have a high level of discretion and confidentiality. Lastly, you are someone who is eternally curious, self-directed, and are a detail-oriented problem solver, willing to support special projects as needed.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, HR Coordination, or a related fast-paced environment (preferably corporate environment.)
- Experience working with various calendar tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills, including experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Up to date knowledge of video conferencing tools such as Zoom, WebEx
- Experience using Greenhouse ATS preferred
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, L&D stipend and more! Learn more here!