About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Salesforce, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated and proactive Recruiting Coordinator to support the Recruiting Team at NEXT! You will play a very important role in the success of NEXT Trucking. This role requires attention to detail and the uncanny ability to juggle multiple high priority requests while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company. Not only will you play a huge role on our team, but across all the teams as we grow. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about growing a career in Recruiting!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our recruiters to coordinate and schedule onsite and Zoom interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Facilitate onsite interviews - this includes meeting and greeting candidates, giving them tours around the office and making sure interviewers are present (post COVID-19)
- Ensure all candidates have a world class positive candidate experience from start to finish
- Post jobs to career site and other job boards
- Process candidate expenses for travel reimbursements
- Partner closely with executives, stakeholders, and hiring managers
- Communicate well and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Serve as an ambassador for NEXT’s culture
What You'll Have:
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, HR Coordination, or a related fast-paced environment (preferably another startup environment)
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Familiarity with Greenhouse strongly preferred
- Experienced managing a high-volume of scheduling requests with executives
- Capable of multi-tasking and shift tasks/priorities at the last minute
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player mentality
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A strong focus on the candidate experience
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with G-suite and Slack (nice to have)
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
With the spread of COVID-19, NEXT Trucking’s office will remain closed until further notice. This position will remain remote for the time being, but will require you to return back to office when it is safe to do so.