Recruiting Coordinator at Emotive.io
Emotive is seeking a highly organized, efficient and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to help us strategically grow our team with top talent. The role will support the recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview activity across all departments. We have experienced rapid growth over the past year and we are looking for someone to work cross-functionally with recruiters and candidates throughout the entire interview process. We are looking for someone eager and excited to grow their career within talent recruiting.How You Will Contribute:
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls to handling onsite and virtual interviews
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
- Building diverse and inclusive interview panels
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, HR Coordination, or a related fast-paced environment (preferably another startup or corporate environment.)
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Familiarity with Greenhouse strongly preferred
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment and ability to complete any project
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 500+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.