Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Anduril, you will play an integral role in helping our company grow & scale from a hundred plus employees, to hundreds, and potentially even thousands in the future. From helping to handle daily recruiting activities, to encouraging candidate relationships and experiences along the way, you will be pivotal in helping fuel the company for tomorrow’s success. Often times you will actually be providing prospective candidates & new hires with their very first impression of Anduril (is there anything more important than that?!).
Our Recruiting Team is very small (but mighty) at this juncture, so you will have plenty of freedom and autonomy to help shape, mold, and influence how recruiting operates and essentially the culture of the company. Ideal RC candidates will be highly organized, will work effectively with both internal & external clients and candidates, be strong communicators, all the while having the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get a first-hand look at how companies operate and scale, while working in an outstanding recruiting organization, with some amazing and passionate people.
- Scheduling interviews (phone and in-person) directly with candidates and hiring managers/interviewers.
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodations for prospective candidates.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in our recruiting system.
- Providing follow-up correspondences with candidates via phone and email.
- Finding opportunities for improving interview process bottlenecks, candidate experiences, and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- 1 + years of administrative office experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Prior experience using various technologies and tools: everything from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), to Gmail/Outlook, to Slack, Quip, and everything in-between.
- Customer first mentality
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!