RECRUITING COORDINATOR at TeleSign
TeleSign is growing and in search of a Recruiting Coordinator to help us scale our team! As a member of our People Operations team, your job will be to assist with our priority number one, hiring! As the first Recruiting Coordinator in a tech company that is scaling across the globe, your opportunity to make an impact is HUGE!
What you’ll do:
- Create a positive candidate experience, unlike any other, representing TeleSign’s values through each touchpoint with our candidates
- Successfully manage and clearly communicate with a high volume of candidates, specifically related to interview scheduling, facilitating next steps, and ensuring timely follow-up
- Develop strong relationships with our internal hiring teams and interviewers to ensure a smooth interview process internally
- Own requisition creation and management as it links to open headcount or talent prospecting
- Become a go-to on our recruiting tools and process, helping to maintain or configure our tools to optimize our work
- Assist with reporting and data integrity throughout the candidate lifecycle
- Assist and participate in recruiting events and branding activities
- You have one year of professional experience, specifically in a HR/Recruiting Coordinator role
- You’re tech savvy and constantly looking for progressive ways to optimize and improve things
- You focus on the details and communicate exceptionally, allowing you to seamlessly juggle several tasks in a high-volume and fast-paced working environment
- You’re able to manage and organize your work, knowing what to focus on or to ask questions when there are changing priorities
- You’re curious, proactive and excited by the challenge of building something from scratch
- BS/BA Degree
- Experience with Greenhouse (or other ATS and industry tools)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience working for a scaling tech company
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.