What You'll Do:
- Own the talent coordination experience for Bird, ensuring our recruiters can focus on the hypergrowth volume while improving the overall experience for everyone
- Work closely with the recruiting team to schedule candidate interviews, reserve rooms, book travel, and any other logistics to ensure our candidates have the best possible experience
- Become a process expert, helping us improve & iterate on a hypergrowth recruiting process
- Communicate all interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all pertinent information
- Act as the primary point of contact during onsite interviews for both the candidate and interviewers
What You'll Need:
- 1+ year of experience as a recruiting coordinator or similar professional coordination.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and still be able to execute flawlessly
- Incredibly organized and with superb attention to detail
- Positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience
- Comfortable working on a Mac, with knowledge of Gsuite products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.