Recruiting Associate at Safire Partners
We are hiring at the Associate level, looking for talented individuals who can partner with Safire's team of all-star Principals & Partners. As an Associate, you’ll support a team of talented professionals as they navigate the growing and exciting startup landscape in Southern California and nationally, supporting searches that touch some of LA and the nation’s most promising startups.
This role is a wonderful way to surround yourself with inspiring entrepreneurs and talented, intelligent recruiters who will teach you to identify top talent across different areas of the business, as well as market and business needs. You’ll develop the skillset you need to pursue personal ventures, interface with top level executives, and take the business world by storm.
If you’re interested in research or business, and love meeting and working with intelligent people, this role is a good fit for you.
On a daily basis, your responsibilities will include doing deep research on companies and industry landscapes, learning the growth and trajectory of our clients and other relevant companies, reviewing and ranking candidate profiles, and crafting client materials.
We all love what we do, hang out together, work long hours, and feel the gravity of partnering with the most exciting and disruptive companies in the world.
Your profile should reflect…
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-6 years of professional experience.
- 1-2 years of direct experience in recruiting, sales, or in a startup environment.
- Deep critical thinking skills and a natural curiosity for learning about business models, industry landscapes, and role profiles.
Your personality matters, and you need to be…
- Interested in the LA technology and startup scenes.
- Capable of diving into academic subjects.
- An exceptional communicator.
- Quick-thinking, resilient, and malleable.
- Willing to learn, and comfortable with the fact that not everyone knows everything.
- Curious, always prepared, and aiming to bring energy to every new project.
Please note: This is NOT an entry level role. While there are always administrative tasks to every job at every level, this role does not involve cold calling or lead development. We are looking for business professionals that can think critically, develop professional content, and hold executive-level conversations.