We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations Team is where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, this highly collaborative cohort is the internal force that drives us forward. These one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Recruiting Analytics & Operations Program Lead is responsible for leveraging industry insights and analytics as well as process assessment and development to improve operational efficiency, innovate, and deliver high-quality recruiting operations programs. This Program Lead will balance multiple priorities, have deep analytical rigor, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build and further develop analysis of and solutions for recruiting strategies, processes and tools.
The Recruiting Analytics & Operations Program Lead will report to the Manager of Recruiting Strategy and Operations.
In your role you will...
- Assess data and metrics, identify trends measure ROI, and evaluate the effectiveness of strategies, processes and tools to ensure delivery on an optimum candidate experience and to support the overall success of the recruiting organization
- Build and iterate upon data sets, analyze to provide valuable insights, and develop impactful, effective solutions
- Draft, maintain and support a variety of reports and dashboards utilizing appropriate reporting tools, develop and customize standard reports for ongoing customer needs, and generate ad-hoc reports as required
- Communicate trends and insights as well as data integrity issues or process gaps to leaders
- Evaluate additional information needs and make recommendations on process and tool enhancements to meet the needs of the Recruiting Team
- Ensure compliance with all recruiting policiesExercise independent judgement and discretion with respect to important matters related to recruiting analytics and operations projects
- Make recommendations to senior leadership concerning important recruiting analytics and operations business initiatives
- Dedicate the majority of your time to creating, developing, overseeing and ensuring the completion of recruiting analytics and operations projects
You should have...
- 5+ years experience in scoping, leading and delivering complex analysis and operational programs, preferably in Recruiting or HR
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in recruitment operations, business intelligence, and/or project management
- Experience working with unstructured and structured data analysis and problem solving
- Self-direction to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and create deliverables with little or no direction
- Strong organization skills, a data-driven approach, and thoughtful communication skills
- Experience solving problems analytically related to recruiting operations and hiring initiatives alongside leadership and executive teams Experience developing and improving processes
- Advanced level Excel and data management skills; advanced Tableau experience highly preferred
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and the ability to multitask efficiently
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.