In this fast-paced full-cycle Recruiter role you will enjoy performing a wide variety of recruitment activities, from outreach and database sourcing through candidate pipeline management and provide applicant screening for your assigned requisitions. The Recruiter will support the entire organization by delivering an exceptional candidate experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the talent acquisition process including scheduling interviews including phone, video and on-site interviews
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite interview process
- Provide necessary information and tools to the hiring managers and interview teams for their interviews
- Post and manage job descriptions for open roles, making sure they are formatted correctly and free of errors
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers in order to facilitate the interview process
The ideal candidate will have:
- knowledge of best practices in recruitment of professionals typically acquired by a bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of Human Resource practices pertaining to the recruitment process is required.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with, applicant tracking systems, data mining and internet research techniques.
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located on the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.