Recruiter at HopSkipDrive
Who we are
HopSkipDrive is the innovator in youth transportation, getting kids to their highest potential by removing mobility barriers, one ride at a time. Our platform is the safe, dependable transportation solution schools and families rely on to get kids where they need to go. Through our proprietary technology and innovative safety measures, our platform provides transportation solutions for school districts and families across the country. In addition, we partner with county governments and non-profits to help ensure educational access for some of our most vulnerable youth. We understand that transportation can be the difference between success and struggle, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology, coupled with operational expertise and new thinking to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.
From our founding, when 3 moms came together to develop HopSkipDrive as a solution to their challenges getting their own kids where they needed to go, we have continued to innovate and execute, growing to now serve more than 7 markets across the country. We have driven more than 5 million safe miles while getting 750,000+ kids to more than 6,000 schools. Backed by top tier VCs and strategic investors, and with more than $27M in funding, we’re reinventing youth transportation.
We are based in downtown LA. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s Best Places to Work.
Who you are
You are an A+ player who is looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by the mission we are pursuing and by the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. You are excited to bring your best everyday, to learn from those around you and to push hard while contributing to our powerful vision of positively impacting kids’ lives everyday.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As the company Recruiter you will help facilitate the hiring life cycle from start to finish. This includes working with different departments to create job descriptions, source quality candidates, streamline the interview process, and send offers. This position will report directly to HopSkipDrive’s People Operations Manager.
What You'll Do
- Drive and manage full cycle requisitions with high-impact sourcing and closing techniques to deliver top tier talent to the region
- Act as a strong internal recruitment partner and build trust with Hiring Managers
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop job descriptions for their roles
- Implementing strategies to achieve quality of hire, time to fill and sourcing solutions
- Proactively source, screen, and recommend candidates for open roles and effectively share talent across the organization
- Use creative strategies to source and communicate with passive talent
- Ensure a smooth recruiting process by managing expectations and provide process updates to internal team and candidates
- Manage current and new candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of recruiting
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organized and proficient in driving multiple, changing, time sensitive priorities
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal team and candidates
- Possess a wide range of experience on current recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
- Experience in launch recruiting or breaking ground in new territories
- Solid data analytics plus technical skills in various ATS, Excel and recruiting platforms
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), weekly catered lunches, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.