CreatorIQ is looking for an in-house Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and help with our hiring initiatives and team development. Our company is in hyper-growth mode, you will have an impact on our company’s future and will be building high-performing teams. Your responsibilities include creating and publishing job ads, interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources. To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for creating a positive candidate to employee experience, and have recruiting background in a fast-paced, high growth, enterprise SaaS start-up environment. Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain talented and passionate people to join our team.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage and optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Be a go-to resource for all things Talent Acquisition related
- Partner with hiring managers to assess talent requirements and execute strategies to build high-performance teams.
- Be knowledgeable about CreatorIQ’s teams, and attend product team meetings and function as a member of assigned teams.
- Source, interview, negotiate and hire for a variety of functional areas with a special focus on influencer marketing
- Attract passive talent through cold sourcing with a strong ability to articulate a compelling employee value proposition and relay relevant and interesting company and position details
- Conduct initial phone interviews with candidates to assess technical skills and cultural fit; serve as lead for hiring teams in identifying best talent
- Lead calibration meetings and drive decision making after onsite interviews, pushing hiring teams to make decisions
- Keep business partners up to speed on recruitment progress through scheduled meetings and reporting
- Ensure compliance with business rules and regulations that apply to Talent Acquisition
- Provide a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Not take yourself too seriously and the ability to have fun
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to cold call and source passive talent with a passion
- Experience with full desk recruiting at fast paced, start up environment, preferably at an enterprise SaaS company (MarTech, Influencer Marketing is a plus)
- Intimate knowledge of target companies, location/relocation selling points, local networking events and outreach opportunities through professional associations
- Advocate for changes in ways of working, knowledge of new benefits and perk trends to further the success of the Talent Acquisition team and our overall organization
- You need to be well-versed with recruiting, scheduling, communication, salary guide technologies
- Deep expertise of how to source using Boolean techniques, LinkedIn and other social media and internet sites
- Experience with any modern ATS; experience using a CRM to develop a pipeline of talent
- Experience driving compliance with OFCCP and other regulatory requirements that impact recruiting
- Experience with enhancing employer branding
- Passion for creating a positive candidate experience at every opportunity
- Ability to interact and build trust with all levels of the CreatorIQ organization
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Resourcefulness, discretion, and tact