We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We’re looking for an full-cycle Recruiter for our Demand Recruiting team to deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for sales and operations departments across the U.S. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles, source and assess profiles to build pipelines, and build strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in recruiting? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Run full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions including: Sales Development, Customs Brokerage and Global Operations;
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI;
- Write eye catching copy to ensure top conversion rates;
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess, woo, and close the best of the best;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations;
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand from the ground up.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS Degree with 2+ years of experience in Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and woo the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
Where you'll work:
We’re not far from the country’s busiest port (LA/Long Beach), and we manage our own warehouse — basically, we have an amazing opportunity to improve and streamline processes at destination. We eat great food, host tons of fun events on our patio, and bring our pups to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.