Running a practice is difficult. That's why at PatientPop we have been dedicated to helping doctors Grow, Modernize and Streamline their practice since 2014. Along the way we've managed to create an amazing culture that was named one of Built In Los Angeles 's Top 100 Digital Companies in LA. Our dog friendly office is located 2 blocks from the beach, around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade. These are just a few of the things that made us certified as a Great Place to Work® for 2017.
How you will contribute to PatientPop?
The recruiter role is crucial to the growth and success of PatientPop as the fastest growing Health tech company in the country. By working with leaders across the organization you will be instrumental in helping them strategize, build, scale and assess the talent they need to have highly functioning teams.
We are looking for someone who
- Has completed a bachelor's degree
- Has experience in a recruiting agency or has the stamina to survive in one
- Strives to become a trusted business partner and can provide examples of the times they’ve done so successfully
- Has unstoppable self motivation and approaches challenges head on
- Knows how to drive towards a goal and exceed it
- Understands what a boolean operator is (and can laugh about the fact that this is in the job description)
- Is comfortable pushing back in the appropriate moments (even if it means you are wrong)
- Continuously asks for more
- Desires to not only seek out the best talent but also assist in establishing recruiting best practices and processes
- Is flexible and eager to assist in recruiting a variety or roles including sales, operations and shared services
If you are looking for an opportunity to further cement your career and establish your personal brand in competitive and goal driven environment - then this just might be the role for you.
Why is this important to us?
PatientPop has built a strong internal recruiting organization that is solely responsible for staffing the business. This allows us to know our business intimately and be able to act as a true business partner to our leaders. By adding to the team this role provides us flexibility and strategic capability to grow the sales and operations organizations again in 2019.
Within the first 90:
You will establish relationships with our leaders, become immersed in our culture, learn the structure of the organization and our plans for growth. You will be committed to developing your skills with our recruiting tools, building a talent pipeline for current and upcoming needs and begin to strategize on new profiles and places to identify talent. At the end of the first 90 you will become immersed in project ownership and will begin to contribute to process improvements that increase efficiency and candidate satisfaction.
Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help medical practices grow through leading-edge tools and automation. We help them get everything they need to attract and recall patients, plus grow their online reputation. We are the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. Which allows them to effortlessly provide a great patient experience.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.