GoGuardian is looking for a full-cycle recruiter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple open requisitions at a time. You will be predominantly supporting the engineering/product organizations, but may work on non-technical roles based on organizational needs/focus. You will be expected to partner with leaders from various groups within the organization to develop recruiting and talent acquisition. Most importantly, you'll live and breathe our values to build lasting relationships and attract top talent.
What we're looking for:
- FULL CYCLE - You don't mind rolling up your sleeves and get in the trenches for those tough roles. You enjoy everything from digging into candidate GitHub profiles to high-fiving them on their first day.
- FLEXIBLE - You're like a stick shift car and know when to shift gears or else the process stalls.
- ATTITUDE - There are good days and bad days in recruiting, but you are optimistic even on the worst of them. Your team can rely on you to have their back and hiring managers know you'll get it done.
- FUN - You have an easy going, fun loving sense of humor. You believe a healthy amount of bantering is good.
- EXPERIMENT - You aren't afraid to experiment with new methods and accept small failures as a first step to success.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage intake sessions with hiring managers to align around role requirements, sourcing and interview strategies.
- Manage various job boards, networking sites and social media to attract, screen and present the most qualified diverse candidates.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers to iterate on the recruiting process from requisition kickoff through candidate close.
- Work closely with recruiting coordinator to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Provide continuous feedback to hiring leaders on requisition status, sourcing metrics and candidate management.
Read Full Job Description