In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
We are seeking a contract recruiter who can help drive the hiring process for our engineering and product teams.
The recruiter will have the following responsibilities:
-Understand, prioritize and strategize the hiring needs with department managers
-Work with managers to write job descriptions
-Source and attract high quality candidates that fit the talent profile
-Review inbound applications, perform phone screens and set up appropriate interviews
-Plan, organize and facilitate interview schedules
- 3+ years experience with full cycle recruiting
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) (we use Lever)
- Detail-Oriented: you must be able to ensure every step in the recruitment process is done consistently, including updating reports and managing the ATS, while juggling multiple positions.
- Proactive and goal-oriented
- Prior experience recruiting for a start-up or rapidly-growing organization a plus, especially in product and technical roles
Read Full Job Description