Recruiter (6 month Contract) at Headspace
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Based on hiring volumes and critical recruiting needs; you will divide your time between two key areas:
- Sourcing: The sourcing and identification of prospective talent as advised by your direct manager, the Talent Partner. Leverage knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify diverse candidates
- Recruiting: Owning the full cycle recruiting process for a portion of roles: engaging, evaluating, and hiring top candidates to join our growing company.
- Partner with the hiring managers throughout the interview process to develop job descriptions, identify candidates, manage the candidate experience and negotiate offers.
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline, while identifying passive job seekers using a full range of sourcing/attraction tactics and resources.
- Provide quick and pleasant experiences for every candidate from application stage to offer while evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates leading to handoff to People Operations team to onboard.
- Move the needle on recruitment activities: ensure that candidates are moving through the interview process, feedback is collected post-interview and candidates are kept in the loop of status.
- Partner with Talent Team to ensure the HrM/hiring team is kept in the loop on candidate activity & success metrics as defined by recruiters (including reporting assistance)
- Participate on Employer Branding projects and assist with Recruiting events & research
- Participate in overarching Headspace goals and projects offering innovative, constructive ideas and suggestions to continue our team’s success and growth.
- Make recommendations to the role and job postings based on market feedback
- Support additional Talent activities and projects as needed.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment with a growing company
- Proven success with experience recruiting for a variety of non-tech roles (Sales or Design Recruiting is a plus)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and relationship management with a high level of professionalism
- System savvy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge (preferably Lever), Microsoft Office, plus you love to keep up to date with the latest sourcing tools
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive approach to the work you do & interactions you have
- Team player & collaborative approach to work
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- Trustworthy with sensitive, confidential information