How You’ll Make an Impact:
- By providing effective leadership and guidance to the People Leadership Team and the People Ops team members, helping us make our jobs easier and increasing the impact of the People team.
- Helping develop and document our People processes and procedures for better understanding by all employees and to improve departmental efficiency.
- You will make certain we maximize our HRIS systems and will automate wherever possible to help us leverage our time on areas that add real value to our organization.
- You’ll make us confident at all times that our data integrity is at its highest and that we can trust and use the data to make both large and small decisions that impact our organization and our people.
- You’ll drive the creation of our People team reporting package, ensuring we’re tracking the right metrics to make data driven decisions surrounding our People.
- Your team will guide and manage the administration of FMLA, Workers Compensation, ADA, and leave of absences across multiple geographies.
- Partnering with our compensation consultant and benefits broker, you’ll be responsible for the ongoing administration of our compensation and benefit programs, ensuring they are both competitive and compliant.
- And lots more!
- 7+ years of experience in HR operations, policy development, and HR transactions with at least 3 of them as a manager in HR Operations.
- Proven experience with HRIS systems including maximizing and automating functions such as performance and talent management, compensation review, etc. Experience with ADP WorkforceNow a plus.
- A track record of building strong workflows and policies in a multi-state, global company that are aligned with the organizational culture and ensure compliance, fairness, and equity for all.
- Experience managing compensation and benefit programs.
- Strong HR project management experience, with an attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
What We Have to Offer
- Work remotely during COVID-19
- Competitive PTO
- 10 company holidays
- Untracked sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k w/company match
- Paid professional development
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Commuter benefits