People Operations Manager at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:15 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Our People and Workplace Experience team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
GOAT Group is looking for a People Operations Manager who will create and scale our foundational systems, policies, process, and benefits as the company continues to grow. We are looking for someone to elevate the People Operations function so that we can better support the needs of the business. This role will interface with various departments, including Talent Acquisition, HRBP’s, Payroll, Workplace Experience, and IT to ensure our employees have a seamless experience.
The ideal person is someone who enjoys taking on challenges and is excited about a role that will continually evolve and expand as the company scales.
In this role you will:
- Partner with stakeholders across the People Team to identify opportunities for improvement across policies, process, and technology.
- Own administration of company-wide HR policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with company goals and federal/state legal requirements.
- Oversee and enhance our current benefit programs and processes, taking into account benchmarking, employee feedback, compliance, and cost considerations.
- Manage relationships with the benefits broker team, third-party benefit plan providers, and other external vendors.
- Oversees all aspects of 401(k) administration, including annual audit and committee meetings.
- Manage HR audits and filings related to EEO-1 reporting and benefits compliance.
- Manage our leave of absence programs and serves as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for leave administration (e.g. FMLA, ADA, and Workers Compensation).
- Support the management, development, and ongoing maintenance of our HR System, including but not limited to HCM, benefits, security, and integrations.
- Maintain and establish increased awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices, and new developments.
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of professional experience with proven success in the key responsibilities described above.
- Exceptional analytics skills required, with great a hold on MS Office, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs.
- Benefit administration knowledge including managing benefit programs and enrollment.
- Experience working with and optimizing HR platforms; ideally experience implementing HRIS.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and bring order in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and high growth environment.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description