We are looking for a passionate People Ops Manager to contribute to our end to end team member experience. This generalist will support our top notch communication with candidates and team members as well as assist with programs/initiatives to support the Traits We Value.
- Build a pipeline of qualified, high caliber candidates for varied roles in technology, engineering and account management.
- Provide a positive, memorable candidate experience.
- Assist with new team member onboarding experience.
- Sustain team member engagement through highly personalized touch points and event coordination (volunteering outings, teambuilding outings, and team celebrations).
- Interact with team members and provide concierge-level responses to inquiries.
- Provide two-way communications to our team members and collect feedback whenever possible.
- Assist with benefits administration and compliance.
- Assist with office operations and vendor coordination.
- Support People Operations projects, initiatives, and programs to uphold the Traits We Value.
- 2+ years of experience of recruitment experience in a technology environment.
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience, project management experience a plus.
- Genuine interest in building relationships displaying an upbeat, collaborative and selfless disposition.
- Ability and willingness to work as a hands-on, individual contributor.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and many details in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Eager to learn, driven to improve, possessing intellectual curiosity, and a willingness to make and learn from mistakes.
- Technology-inclined, has used a variety of HRIS, HR platforms and software.
- SHRM or HRCI certification strongly preferred.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- Highest quality PPO insurance plans with flexible spending account and zero contribution from team members.
- Open/Unlimited PTO.
- 401K with company contribution program.
- Professional training and education program and reimbursements.
- Generous perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership, lunches, massages).