People Operations Manager
Factual is looking for a tech savvy, People Operations Manager to join a high growth tech company of 100+ people. We are looking for someone who has “People Ops” sensibility and experience in a data-driven HR function. We are looking for someone who is highly personable, with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, who thrives under pressure and who loves creating processes and systems in an ever changing environment. Proven knowledge of Labor and Employment Law and a background in tech startups is highly preferred.
In this role you will interact with everyone in the company. You will be highly visible and work cross-functionally across the organization. You are an expert in compensation program development, managing benefit plans and payroll & tax administration. Additionally you will manage Factual’s key HR functions, including onboarding, engagement, training, performance management, employee relations and culture.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop compensation and benefit programs, conduct annual review and re-evaluation of compensation packages.
- Work with company leaders to understand the organization and people needs, build effective HR strategies to support those needs.
- Support leaders in identifying performance and engagement issues, identify trends from talent planning, performance management, and develop strategies to address gaps.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Offer thought-leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution.
- Design, develop implement onboarding and training programs across the organization.
- Lead groups across the organization through difficult situations, employee relations, mediating discussions, and performance management issues.
- Design and implement performance management processes and systems.
- Monitor and ensure company compliance with changing employment laws.
- Manage and conduct new hire orientation and continue to evolve the onboarding process.
- Manage payroll for all employees including commission, bonus and incentive pay as well as all deductions and garnishments.
- Minimum 5+ years of HR experience of increasing responsibility.
- BS/BA degree required, SHRM_SCP or HRCI certification strongly preferred.
- Well versed in current HR regulations and compliance.
- Ability to professionally handle confidential information.
- Experience in a fast-paced, technology-centric company.
- Proven organizational development experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment of constant change.
- Proficient in various HR tools and recruiting applications.