People Operations Generalist
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
PatientPop is seeking a People Operations Generalist to join the team to support our growing company. This role is critical in partnering with the People Team to execute our people initiatives, provide great internal employee support, and drive HR excellence across the entire employee life cycle.
The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and someone who feels at home in a fast-paced environment. The role is ideal for someone who doesn't shy away from challenging situations, is motivated to work hard and take initiative. This is a key role with a lot of exposure across the organization and we’re looking for someone who wants to make a huge impact and is motivated by bringing fresh ideas to the table. We encourage out of the box thinking and a team player attitude.
Who is the People Team?
We’re passionate about the employee experience and believe in creating a fantastic work culture for our company. Our team is fun, but we work really hard to make PatientPop a great place to work.
How you will contribute:
- You will be the main point of contact for employees and will be expected to manage employee relations and respond to all questions regarding benefits, LOA’s, systems, performance, company programs, and policies.
- Own and manage open enrollment, benefits administration, coordination and management of multiple plans across multiple states
- Own, implement and deliver People programs and processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience.
- Advise and provide coaching to first-time managers on employee relations, performance management including identifying key talent and succession planning, company policies, and other related topics.
- You enjoy supporting others' growth and development and will serve as a resource for career development and coaching.
- You’ll know our HR systems in and out and will be expected to be the in-house expert.
- Stay up to date on US HR laws (payroll, benefits, compliance, terminations, leave of absences, etc.).
- Partner with Learning & Development to help design and facilitate key trainings for new hires, employees, and managers across a variety of topics.
- Model and reinforce our cultural values.
- You’re an HR geek at heart who loves creating systems, processes and getting things done.
- You have 3-5 years of progressive HR/ People Operations experience.
- Proven experience being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, good intuition, and the ability to communicate and build trust with all levels of the organization.
- Skilled at handling difficult employee situations with plenty of past examples to draw and learn from.
- You have a desire for growth and long term development and are willing to put in the work to earn it.
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology.
- Deep experience with Google Apps and HRIS systems (UltiPro, Greenhouse, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with Excel and an interest in data a big plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to small and large groups of people and command a room regardless of the content you are presenting.
- Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
This is a key role with a lot of exposure across the organization and we’re looking for someone who wants to make a huge impact and is motivated by bringing fresh ideas to the table.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.