People Operations Generalist
Greater LA Area
GOAT Group is looking for a People Operations Generalist who will provide a broad range of support related to Payroll, Benefits, HR Systems, Compensation and Analytics.
We are looking for someone who can help us elevate the People Operations function so that we can better support the needs of the business by focusing on continuous process improvement and maximizing efficiencies.
The ideal person is someone who enjoys taking on challenges and wants a role that will continually evolve and expand as the company grows.
What You Will Do
- Partner with stakeholders on the People Team to facilitate HR processes and ensure operational excellence (with a view towards optimization).
- Assist with administration and education of company-wide HR policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with company objectives and federal/state legal requirements.
- Own data integrity in HR Systems to include necessary data entry and drive ongoing optimization and efficiency efforts in collaboration with the People Team and other internal stakeholders on projects, updates, and information requests.
- Partner with Associate Director and People Relations team to manage compensation-related programs, including data prep, auditing, and generating reports.
- Double-check bi-weekly payroll and handle complex matters as escalate by People Ops Specialist.
- Support implementation and administration of benefits programs (including open enrollment) and HR system updates.
- Manage relationships with the benefits broker team, third-party benefit plan providers, and other external vendors.
- Manage process for all leaves of absences.
- Handle HR audits and filings related to EEO-1 reporting, benefits compliance, and 401(k) in partnership with Associate Director.
- Support the implementation, management, development, and ongoing maintenance of our HR System, including but not limited to HCM, benefits, security, and integrations.
- Maintain and establish increased awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices and new developments.
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of professional experience with shown success in the key responsibilities described above.
- Strong analytics skills required, with great a hold on MS Office, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and bring order in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and high growth environment.
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders at all levels.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description