People Operations Coordinator
What You Will Do:
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist with the processing of new hires.
- Assist with ADP employee accounts and all related functions.
- Assist with internal employee transfers and department changes.
- Assist in communications with employees during transfer.
- Assist with internal relocation of work space.
- Update and maintain in-house company systems with employee changes.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Administer and manage leave programs.
- Answers questions for employees & managers about these leave policies.
- Assists with the processing of terminations.
- Assist VP People Operations & People Operations Manager in the production and implementation of all HR Training initiatives.
- Perform all travel-related functions for employees and clients/ guests.
- Assists with recruitment tasks as needed (reviews applications).
- Administer and maintain voluntary company mobile phone plans and all related functions.
- Assist with front desk coverage and operations as needed.
What We Look For:
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Rapid problem-solving
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills, able to address multiple projects/requests and meet tight deadlines with ownership and accountability
- Customer-oriented, positive focus with a high standard of service and professionalism
- Ability to work and react quickly in a fast-paced environment
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of work experience in Human Resources or degree in a related field
- Knowledgeable of current Time & Attendance state/federal laws
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now
- Experience working with Google Suite