Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app, Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
- Coordinate all activities across the recruiting life cycle including position kick offs with hiring team, creating job postings, scheduling interviews, collecting interview feedback, managing candidates, and creating offer letters.
- Facilitate a world class candidate experience by being the point of contact throughout the interview and hiring process. Implement initiatives that strengthen Dave’s employer brand
- Coordinate meet-ups and other recruiting events on and offsite
- Responsible for entire new hire onboarding workflow including new hire paperwork, I-9 compliance, orientation, etc
- HRIS data entry for all employee updates and maintain organizational charts
- Acts as first line of support to employees inquiries about policies, benefits, payroll and other employee relations topics
- Maintain employee filing system and respond to employment verification requests
- Assists with payroll processing and benefits administration
- Tackle data entry with enthusiasm, timeliness, and strict attention to detail, such as updating manager and organization hierarchies and auditing data
- Fosters dialogue with employees to collect feedback in support of employee engagement and other talent management needs
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- You have 1-3 years of relevant working experience. Prior experience in HR/People Ops/Recruiting is preferred
- BS/BA degree
- Meticulously organized and detail oriented
- A positive attitude and a passion to learn anything and everything
- Friendly team player who has a “no task is too small” attitude
- A focus on results with a high sense of urgency and time management skills
- Creative thinker with the desire to create an overall positive experience through all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Experience with Lever and Namely preferred but not required
· Premium PPO Medical and Dental, and Vision Insurance plan.
· Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
· Generous and flexible PTO
· Catered lunch 3x/week
· Generous equity
· Flexible work hours
· 401(k) savings plan
· Central location
· Generous paid parental leave
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· An open and fun office space with room for socializing - outside patio, hammock, and basketball hoop
· A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.