ServiceTitan is looking for a People Operations Associate to support our Chief People Officer on strategic initiatives to drive a high-performing organization. The People Operations Associate will evaluate the organization to develop and implement thoughtful changes that elevate our employees to deliver against company goals. This individual will partner with cross-functional Executives to facilitate project alignment and execution.
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
As our People Ops Associate, you will:
- Help evaluate & plan future initiatives with the Chief People Officer (e.g., evaluate the org & develop implementation/change plan)
- Take on major cross-functional alignment initiatives and QB them
- Work closely with FP&A to determine departmental budgets based on effectiveness/impact
- Plan and drive People Ops goals and align with cross-functional quarterly goals
- Plan and execute internal People Ops learning and development events, team celebration events and cross-functional team events (across all growth initiatives) e.g., Growth Casino Night
- Plan, coordinate and execute all internal People Ops team meetings (weekly meetings, off-sites, etc.)
- Manage the calendar of the Chief People Office
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Master's Degree required
- 2-years MBB Consulting experience
- Interest in Human Resources
- Excellent relationship-building & communication skills, and negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Self-starter attitude and track record seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc