Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
As Anduril grows, we have a host of People processes that impact a wide variety of employees, such as compensation planning, headcount management, and rolling out new software tooling. The People Analyst will be responsible for running these data and operational projects across Anduril, partnering with Operations, People, and the rest of the business to ensure these projects give employees the best experience possible. We’re looking for someone who has both a passion for people and culture and a strong problem solving mindset.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll both lead and help on critical People projects across the company, requiring you to quickly iterating on project plans and goals, and work with leadership to implement the right solutions
- You’ll use your qualitative and quantitative skill set to help create key analysis to influence and execute on operational decisions, starting with headcount and compensation
- You’ll work to identify software solutions we can purchase to help Anduril, and if the market doesn’t have what we need, you’ll work with our internal development team to scope out workflows and goals
- You have an insanely high execution bar, and will see projects through from conception to tactical completion to move Anduril forward
- You’ll communicate across teams, bridging different parts of the organization to achieve cross-functional outcomes
- Experience with complex cross-functional projects in a people-centric way, and are able to do so in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL or a strong desire to learn
- Your user-centric, and know how the outputs of your work - data, process, or tooling - will impact those who touch it.
- You’re tactical and don’t only sit at a 30,000 foot level
- Empathetic, understanding that People projects are important to handle carefully across an organization
- High ownership and low ego, approaching everything with strong outcome orientation and high humility
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
In accordance with requirements on Anduril as a federal contractor under Executive Order 14042, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.