ServiceTitan is looking for a talented People Insights & Analytics Partner for the People Operations department. Under the general direction of the Director of People Insights & Analytics, you will partner with the Employee Experience team to drive the data collection, measurement, organization, and analysis to inform our talent management strategies. You will also work with front-line business leaders to analyze and communicate a cohesive story of the employee journey from candidate, to new hire, to employee, to alumni.
*This position is not remote, however our team is WFH until further notice*
What You'll Do
- Serve as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the People Insights & Analytics (PIA) team.
- Define and implement new data collection checkpoints to further improve our understanding of the employee journey as it relates to talent management, performance, and wellness.
- Analyze and communicate employee data trends and insights to non-technical audiences.
- Make data-driven recommendations to improve our talent strategies.
- Leverage tools such as Tableau and G-Suite to drive analytics and enable client self-service on routine inquiries.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Excel / Google Sheets mastery, including VBA.
- 7+ years of total relevant experience; with 3+ years of experience with HR-specific analytics.
- Familiarity with several HR-reporting modules and related tools, such as: Greenhouse, UltiPro, Qualtrics, Intellum, Tableau, APIs, Workday, Salesforce, general statistics.
- Project management experience with multiple stakeholders prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks.
- Strong analytical, systematic, and logical thought processing.
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017