People (HR) Manager at SNACKNATION
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:41 p.m. (PST) on Monday, September 30, 2019
The SnackNation People team is on a mission to attract, develop, and retain the very best talent. That’s why, at SnackNation, we have created a new HR Manager role to help support our rapid growth while fostering our culture and elevating our employee experience.
Reporting to the Head of People, you’ll be responsible for developing and managing the company HR program, including deployment of policies and procedures, employee relations, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employment law and compliance.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategies for coaching both managers and employees on effective problem resolution and steps to maintain a high performance, positive work environment
- Provide employee relations support, including conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling
- Perform research in the HR field and present recommendations for change to remain competitive and/or improve existing programs
- Create effective communication plans for employee groups when introducing new programs
- Create and utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention programs
- Collaborate with the broader People Team to execute and evolve people programs and initiatives (i.e. onboarding, performance reviews, learning and development, total rewards programs, etc.)
- Keep a constant pulse on company culture, evaluate feedback and develop strategies that balance the needs of employees and management with relation to employee programs and policy alignment
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of progressive HR experience
- Experience influencing and advising senior leaders on complex employment matters
- Extensive knowledge of Federal and California employment law
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally well organized, detailed oriented with the ability to handle many projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentialityHR experience in a tech start-up or high growth company
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities across multiple stakeholders in a high-growth environment
- Evidence of ‘people first’ values and behaviors
- Radical candor: You care deeply, challenge directly, and thrive in an environment where feedback is received with gratitude. You understand that communicating where we’ve done well and where we can improve, both to your team and leadership, is an absolute necessity for our growth and future success.
- PHR Certification preferred
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.
Read Full Job Description