People Generalist at Relativity Space
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space -- starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a team to achieve it.
Our People team focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining our most prized assets - our brilliant team members, who are deeply passionate about our mission and doing the most challenging work of their lifetime
What you’ll do:
- Establish trust and credibility with management and employees, influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate, and resolve employee issues with respect and high regard.
- Be a point of contact for employees with any and all questions; directing them to the appropriate resources
- Partner effectively with other team members within the People, Finance, and Legal departments on all areas impacting your client groups.
- Handle employee relations issues
- Assist in maintaining accurate position management
- Update data in key People systems
- Work closely with People Business Partners on special People-related projects
- Define key processes for the PBP team
- Assist in administering Coaching Conversations and midyear compensation cycle
- Identify opportunity areas for the PBP team to scale and assist PBP’s in implementing programs around performance, engagement, compensation, and learning.
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years relevant HRBP or HR Generalist experience
- Strong understanding of federal and state employment laws and regulations as it pertains to employment related matters.
- Strong collaboration skills with all levels within the organization.
Nice to haves but not required:
- Experience in one or more of the following: coaching, compensation, employee relations, talent management, continuous process improvement, change management, training, diversity & inclusion, and organizational development.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) and problem solving
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more! Learn more here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.