Manager, Technical Recruiting
What You'll Do
- Build & manage a growing team to hire top talent, in an efficient process for our engineering, data and product teams
- Build & own the recruitment capacity vs. demand model, partnering with the people team to understand the org and priorities
- Collaborate to develop recruiting reports and dashboards to track and communicate metrics to the business, and recruitment
- Lead targeted executive searches and provide back-up support to the recruiting team and hirings managers, as needed.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of recruiting experience (the majority of which, should be focused on technical recruiting).
- 3+ years of experience in a high growth consumer technology company
- A deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle recruiting process; and the ability to lead a team in doing so.
- An analytical mindset. The ability to pull insights from the metrics you’ve been tracking, and present findings and plans for improvement to executive leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work smart-- juggling multiple requisitions, projects and initiatives through multi-tasking and prioritization.
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.