Manager, HR Generalist
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Manager, Human Resources to join Snap Inc! The Manager, Human Resources will lead a team of Human Resources Generalists and be responsible for building and scaling best-in-class HR processes across Snap. Generalists at Snap provide expertise and partnership to teams by delivering strategies and programs focused on the individual, their performance, their engagement at work. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with colleagues across the company to help deliver amazing experiences for our employees.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the lead HR Generalist while managing, mentoring and developing a team of HR Generalists responsible for creating, executing and improving standard HR processes across the company
- Leverage your knowledge and experience with complex employment issues to drive high integrity employee relations, performance management, and conflict resolution strategies
- Develop influence that results in data driven employment decisions that align with Snap Values
- Provide coaching to mid-level managers and Snap team members that enables high team and individual performance
- Focus on creating great teams through employee listening strategies and engagement action planning
- Drive cycles of continuous improvement that simplify HR service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 8+ years experience in human resources, including 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience with employee relations, performance management, team effectiveness, and employee engagement strategies
- Experience designing and deploying HR systems and processes
- Experience with core HR domains, including performance development, workforce management, people data analysis, compensation, and employee relations
- Experience influencing and advising senior leaders on complex employment matters
- Strong project management skills
- Master’s degree in HR, IR, or similar field
- Experience in HRLDP or similar development program experience
- HR experience in a tech start-up or high growth company
- Knowledge of and experience with Snap Inc products
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].