MANAGER OF GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION at TeleSign
TeleSign is seeking a Manager of Global Talent Acquisition to join our growing team in Marina del Rey! You will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, and hiring the talent that will lead us to achieve our ambitious goals. You will act as an evangelist for our culture, values, and growth-centric environment! Sound like you? Please keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with hiring managers to manage and optimize the entire recruiting process – attracting to evaluating to closing
- Define, develop, and apply a talent acquisition strategy; employer branding to sourcing to candidate value proposition – all through a data driven lens
- Implement interview training, recruiting process optimization, tools and software
- Source and engage highly skilled (passive) talent within a highly competitive landscape
- Participate in networking events, career fairs, and surface opportunities to host industry relevant events at our BEAUTIFUL office overlooking the marina
- Measure, make changes, repeat :-)
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of experience in full-cycle, in-house recruiting for a combination of technical and non-technical roles (this is a non-negotiable)
- At least 2 years of experience leading a talent acquisition team
- Built, implemented, and improved processes and tools for a seamless, effective recruiting process
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment
- Worked in ambiguous environments and is able to drive projects to completion
- A successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling individual contributor and leadership roles
- Experience hiring for diverse skill sets in highly competitive environments
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems
- Flexibility in your ability to hire for a broad variety of specialized skills will be key: You will support multiple functional areas and juggle multiple hiring priorities at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.