Manager, Corporate Recruiting
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
The Manager, Corporate Recruiting will oversee fast growing teams in the Bird family, in the fastest paced environment. This role will partner with department leaders and the Director of Recruiting to create an efficient, high quality recruiting machine to scale our business.
What You'll Do
- Build & manage a growing team to hire top talent, in an efficient process for our Legal, People, Finance, & Operations teams
- Build & own the recruitment capacity vs. demand model, partnering with the people team to understand the org and priorities
- Collaborate to develop recruiting reports and dashboards to track and communicate metrics to the business, and recruitment
- Lead targeted executive searches and provide back-up support to the recruiting team and hirings managers, as needed.
What You'll Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of recruiting experience
- 3+ years of experience in a high growth consumer technology company
What You'll Need
- A deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle recruiting process; and the ability to lead a team in doing so.
- An analytical mindset. The ability to pull insights from the metrics you’ve been tracking, and present findings and plans for improvement to executive leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work smart -- juggling multiple requisitions, projects and initiatives through multi-tasking and prioritization.
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description