Learning & Development Specialist at ServiceTitan Inc.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Learning and Development Specialist to design, develop, and implement enterprise-wide development tools and programs. You will impact ServiceTitan's growth by contributing to the development of high-performing team members and a high performance culture. You will report to our Manager, Learning and Development.
As our Learning and Development Specialist, you will:
- Facilitate scalable and engaging instructor-led training content using various delivery methods including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos, and support development of self-paced and supplemental learning
- Partner with organizational leaders and business partner teams to assess training needs and advise on preferred delivery models and methods
- Collaborate with learning team to ensure materials, logistical information and communication plans have been prepared and communicated appropriately
- Provide input into the broader learning and development strategy as needed
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Solid career progression and track record in learning and development or training with experience in designing, developing, and delivering instruction in the workplace
- Strong knowledge of a variety of instructional theories, facilitation, coaching and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of instructional design models and processes, and needs assessment approaches and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional business partners
- Interested in the theoretical, but maniacal about execution and results, with a high degree of ownership from conception to implementation
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results when clear guidelines are present as well as in ambiguity
- BA/BS in Education, Communications, Psychology, Organizational Psychology or relevant degree required
We all care intensely about our mission of helping the underserved, hard-working people in the trades, and our motivation is rooted in our insatiable desire to:
- Change lives: Our customers’, our teammates’, our partners’, our communities’, and our own because that’s the biggest impact we can make. Because we find that to be the most fulfilling investment of our time.
- Achieve the extraordinary: Because life is too short and the opportunity cost for our time is too high to settle for ordinary. Because we want to make history. Because we want to achieve something very few get to achieve.
- Be a great team: Because we can make a bigger mark collectively than individually. Because we don’t want to celebrate on top of the mountain alone. Because we want to share the journey, the battles, the setbacks, the successes, and the memories together.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan