Learning & Development Specialist
- Collaborate with leaders, L&D Directors and SME’s to identify needs to develop and implement training solutions.
- Manage the scheduling of training and courses.
- Assist in the creation of design documents outlining course objectives, content, assessment, and evaluation criteria.
- Keen to evaluate content and assess what to include and exclude.
- Organizes and assists in developing learning manuals, pre-work, and learning activities.
- Administer course surveys and analyze survey feedback.
- Make revisions to improve content effectiveness and drive learning objectives.
- Uploads new courses and curates content for the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage and administer individual e-learning courses to Scorpions interested in leveling up specific skills.
- Stays current on the latest training and development methods and technologies.
- Moderate and facilitate learning sessions and webinars.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices.
- Experience facilitating in-person training sessions.
- Demonstrates high energy and self-starter qualities.
- Excellent collaboration, problem-solving, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize projects and manage time effectively.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (i.e. eLearning systems).
- A creative perspective and an eye for detail.
- Models the Scorpion culture.
- Strong tactical, yet strategic thinking skills always looking to introduce improvements and efficiencies to internal processes.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills with all employees and department leaders.
- Quickly adapt to changing environments.
- Proficiency in G-Suite as well as Microsoft Office 365 programs- to assist in creation, formatting and editing presentations and other documents.
- Knowledge of learning & development best practices and technologies, including instructional design concepts.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Experience with a Learning Management System.
- Public speaking skills are a must – comfortable moderating discussions either in-person or via web conference.
- Tech-Savvy / Ability to learn new systems.
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience (Preferably in a Learning role).
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in a relevant field such as Organizational Development, Organization Behavior, Learning, Instructional Design, Communications).