Learning and Org Development Manager
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Learning and Organizational Development Manager and their team of 4 will to design, implement and oversee all regional Learning & Development, organization development, performance & talent review and engagement programs across all North America offices, to enhance the capability of the organization to deliver company goals and objectives globally and in North America region.
They will report directly to the North America People Director and collaborate closely with the Global Head of Learning & Development. They are a leader who uses data and analytics to develop proactive solutions for creating people development strategies to meet business objectives. They will constantly be scanning the market to bring in cutting edge thought-leadership to innovate on current initiatives and experiment with new concepts.
- Connect the dots across programs to ensure a comprehensive L&D and engagement strategy for the region
- Utilize data and inputs from our talent review process to create appropriate learning and development programs
- Work with HR Business Partners and People Operations team to consult and assess individual, team and organizational learning needs, and help develop impactful and scalable learning opportunities (programmatic and non-programmatic)
- Develop and define learning journeys based on cohort and business development needs assessments and DV’s methodologies
- Collaborate with Global People Operations team to develop and execute a US-specific roadmap, including a calendar of events taking place throughout the year while adhering to Global L&OD best practices
- Ensure all program logistics and execution needs are managed including new hire orientation, bi-annual talent review program, training programs etc.
- Effectively manage the annual US for L&D, Organization and Talent Development. Scheduling all initiatives to minimize labor costs and purchasing decisions
- Measure effectiveness of all initiatives; collect data and analyze training session feedback to identify potential improvements
- Ensure all program content is appropriate, comprehensive and meets the needs of the audience
- Oversee facilitation of local trainings as needed
- Support (business-specific) engagement and development programs, such as off-sites and workshops
- Manage select US people engagement activities, including feedback collection and issue mitigation
- Lead action-planning of various people engagement surveys for DV US, ensuring effective follow-on action and feedback
You should have:
- 7+ years of working experience, including minimum 3 years in L&D, or comparable experience working in a top tier management consulting firm
- BA/BS strongly preferred, or equivalent number of years of additional relevant work experience
- Ability to conceptualize training curriculum & frameworks and develop tactical training materials
- Experience facilitating training programs or running workshops and presenting to large groups
- The ability to develop company-wide engagement initiatives utilizing engagement survey results
- A strong understanding of stakeholder engagement
- Experience working in professional services, design company or start-up environment highly desired
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.