Learning and Development Coordinator at Boingo Wireless
Learning and Development Coordinator part-time (20 hours per week)
At Boingo, we never stop learning because our careers depend upon it. We are looking for a quick problem solver that will collaborate with the Director of Learning and Development to support all educational initiatives. This position will analyze training needs, deliver some courses, and maintain existing materials. You won’t be on your own; our team pitches in to help regardless of the task. And did we mention that you will have access to Boingo’s red carpet experiences such as bowling, gaming tournaments, a big deal Halloween event and onsite massages? But wait, there’s more. The coordinator will also track training, monitor compliance, prepare events, and participate at meetings.
- Prepare training materials, including: presentations, knowledge checks, quick reference guide, surveys, etc.
- Draft training schedules and plans for lunch and learn sessions, classes, and training events.
- Evaluate training and development initiatives for impact of the employee experience and bottom line.
- Consult with management to assess training requests, and then develop programs to match these needs.
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Use learning technologies to create instructional videos, webinars and electronic learning courses.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Training and Development Coordination
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, when speaking, writing and delivering training.
- Experience as a training facilitator with a track record of impactful program delivery to business audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and advanced preparation. Superior organization skills are a must.
- Ability to multitask and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross functional teams.
- Effective collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Self-starter and always proactive with ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field preferred
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.