Lead Recruiter at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
This Lead Recruiter will be responsible for supporting hiring within the DV cohorts. In this critical role at our headquarters in Manhattan Beach, they will manage the entire candidate process from pipeline generation to offer accept, partnering closely with leaders across the organization on hiring, talent mapping, and succession planning.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment, selection and hiring process for talent across a range of internal departments
- Leverage your network of industry contacts to build a pipeline of top-tier candidates
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent across all non-technical disciplines (Operations, Venture Architecture, etc)
- Drive and facilitate the full interview process with our hiring managers to ensure quality of selection and timeliness of the search
- Provide relevant updates and feedback to candidates throughout the candidate lifecycle
- Update internal and external job sites with vacancies
- Perform related recruiting and sourcing functions
- Work with Recruitment Leadership team to develop a results driven recruiting strategy
- Attend industry events as a representative of DV to source new talent
- Participate in any other HR, recruitment or administration tasks to support the department and company as required
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for high-caliber talent
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, inclusive of at least 3+ years in an in-house environment
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- Digital/technology or start-up experience, with the ability to conduct searches of all levels with tact and tenacity
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- The ability to partner with and influence business leaders and hiring as a talent advisor
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- Extensive research experience, including creative approaches to data gathering and analysis
- Demonstrated ability in screening and identifying strengths and areas of development
- A results-oriented mindset without a fear of stretch goals
- The attitude of a team player - be highly collaborative, partnering with our Recruiting Strategy & Operations team to provide - and constantly improve upon - a positive and seamless client and candidate experience
- Finesse in client interaction, including working with Hiring Managers and Client partners, taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress
- Experience networking, sourcing, and hiring diverse talent
- An extensive network of senior talent
- A love for solving challenging problems and building programs for scale
- A customer-focused attitude with the ability to provide a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- An analytical mindset who understands the importance of tracking metrics
- Exceptional organization abilities, a strong sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize various projects and targets
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.