Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 700+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter with an impeccable work ethic to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team and own full-cycle recruitment for a wide range of exempt and non-exempt roles. The person in this role will work at the intersection of talent acquisition/talent operations and play a major role in ensuring that both our corporate and front-line teams continue to grow. This individual should be comfortable working in a very fast-paced recruiting environment where priorities can change quickly and often.
What you’ll do:
- Lead recruiting efforts across numerous company departments, including operations, finance, real estate, retail, customer care, marketing, and IT
- Source, engage, and manage candidates through the full-cycle recruitment process for entry through mid/senior-level roles
- Partner closely with our Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, formulate best outreach strategies, and execute on process
- Craft a genuine candidate experience that optimizes for long term relationships with candidates
- Oversee national hourly operations hiring for Clutter, including recruitment of company drivers, movers, and warehouse operations employees
- Learn and become an expert on our hourly applicant tracking system (Fountain) and own all aspects of the hiring funnel throughout the entire candidate lifecycle
- Assist with scheduling all interviews, with an emphasis on creating an outstanding candidate experience
- Analyze recruiting data to drive a smarter, friendlier and more efficient hiring process
- Implement creative sourcing strategies for passive candidate reachout
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year university preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment - Recruiting Coordinator and/or high growth startup experience preferred
- Meticulous organizational skills and incredible attention to detail - this role requires managing a high volume of candidates, open roles, and ongoing projects simultaneously
- Engaging phone presence that allows you to create strong rapport with all candidates and Hiring Managers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to qualify exceptional talent across a wide range of roles
- Ability to make analytical and data-driven decisions