Human Resources Manager at Emotive.io
We are searching for an exceptional Human Resources Manager to join our People team. We are building many programs and processes from scratch and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that!
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for all HR initiatives, as well as leading the development. You will act as a champion for the company culture and support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to scale and support growth quickly.How You Will Contribute:
- Partner with departments to understand business needs and come up with strategies to align them with HR initiatives.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Act as a thought leader and advisor for leadership, management and employees
- Solicit feedback and utilize data to further enhance our culture and values.
- Support and manage the HR team and report on performance.
- Lead and set up coaching, mentoring, and professional development programs for the Company.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- 5+ years of professional experience in HR management at a tech or software company
- Experience managing an HR team, such as setting team metrics
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation (multi-state and international knowledge is a plus)
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 500+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.