Human Resources Analyst - Contract to Hire at MotorTrend Group
Machines that Move Us.
People who Inspire Us.
Stories that Drive Us.
Check us out: https://youtu.be/oi-K17xC_3w
We are MotorTrend.
With a monthly reach of more than 131 million, MTG is the largest automotive media company in the world. With franchises including MotorTrend, Hot Rod, Automobile, Wheeler Dealers, Roadkill, Best Driver’s Car, and dozens of other world-class brands, we are reimagining storytelling around mobility. Our portfolio brings together Discovery’s #1 TV network for automotive super fans, with our vast automotive digital platform that includes direct-to-consumer products, websites, apps, connected TVs, social, and live events.
The people who work at MotorTrend embody the passion of our content, and wake up every day intent on embracing, entertaining, and empowering the motoring world.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The HR Operations Specialist (contract to hire) will be responsible for executing on all HR transactions and administration, supporting the P&C team, across all HR service categories including ADP data maintenance, scorecards, reporting and more. This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. As a member of the P&C team, will provide coverage and support as needed and receive guidance and escalation support from P&C leadership.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide dedicated support to multiple client support HR Managers with specific focus on HR transactions, data maintenance, reporting, onboarding, and more
- Rigorous data management specifically related to employee data/assignment changes, ADP records, and staffing compliance as needed
- Completes all other HR data & transaction requests as needed
- Ensure data quality while maintaining and protecting confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care Interface between the local P&C team and the Discovery P&C teams as needed
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness.
- Genuine desire to proactively assist others, Ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Approachable with ability to diffuse a tense situation.
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality.
- Enjoys transactional work with ability to self-manage high volume workload.
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data.
- Proponent of the segmented HR model, understands the benefits Oracle HR systems knowledge.
- High school diploma / GED
- Minimum 3 years prior professional work experience
- The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.