Human Resource Coordinator
Mindshare is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$34.5 billion (source: RECMA). The network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries spread throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world's leading communications services group.
Reporting into the West Coast and Atlanta Human Resource Director: We are looking for someone who can champion Mindshare's culture and values on a day-to-day basis, supporting the development and execution of our people (talent) management philosophy, approach, and processes.
- Serve as the HR day-to-day point of contact for the Los Angeles, Portland, Bend and Atlanta offices; respond to employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Identify, create and facilitate philanthropic, social, wellness and DEI employee activities and encourage participation
- Maintain confidential employee documents according to federal regulation and company policy
- Organize and facilitate New Hire Orientation for West Coast and Atlanta office employees
- Support off-boarding process
- Ensure accuracy of all I-9s and maintain both active and inactive files
- Reconcile and track CA time off
- Conduct employment verifications
- Manage various employee experience and initiative spreadsheets
- Manage HR budget
- Plan and implement the Summer Internship program in the Los Angeles office and provide support across other office programs
- Coordinate professional development and training initiatives for the Los Angeles office
- Update Los Angeles organizational charts
- Co-manage @mindsharelosangeles Instagram handle
- Additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
SYSTEMS & TOOLS EXPERIENCE
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY CONQUERED
- Works effectively within a team environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening); positive attitude, approaches problems confidently and is aware of environment around them
- Ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality
- Ambitious, proactive, resourceful, focused and goal-oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.