Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than 10 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others and just announced our plans to go public by the end of 2021.
We're looking for a HRIS Manager to join our People Operations team at Dave. Reporting to the Manager, People Operations, the HRIS Manager will act as the technical administrator and internal expert for Dave's new HRIS, Workday. This role will provide full Workday support, including Business Process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, report writing, integration design & management, security administration and upgrade planning/testing.
What You'll Do
- Perform HRIS administrative functions including implementation of new modules, security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, user management, integrations, feature testing and upgrades
- Provide day-to-day Workday support in configurations, security, reports, dashboards, and troubleshooting
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Advise users on how to best use system functionality to automate workflow and troubleshoot user issues
- Create, maintain and support a variety of reports using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by performing audits, running queries, and analyzing data
- Build new and maintain existing integrations; maintain integration related requirements and documentation
- Manage projects and collaborates with other teams on events in Workday such as benefits open enrollment, compensation review cycles, and performance reviews
- Maintain other People systems as needed
What You'll Need
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in HRIS or related function
- 3+ years of experience with Workday HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and advanced reporting and calculated fields
- Established understanding of HRIS technology and their applications within a business. Including design, structure, functions, processes, and analytics
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and operations including SOX compliance
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to effectively explain complex processes
- Experience working with data analytics tools - Tableau, SQL, Python etc.
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.